Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TJ's Four Months!

This little angel boy is getting too big!
I didn't know babies like him existed. 
People would tell me but I didn't believe them:)
He is so chill and for that I am eternally grateful.
I think I would pull my hair out if I had two babies as high strung and high energy as Leilani.
He can roll over.  He doesn't usually choose to, but he can when he decides it's a good idea.
He says "mama."  Ok so it's only when he's crying but I still like to think he's saying my name;)
He loves to grab things, but gets a little annoyed when he can't get them to his mouth so sometimes I have to remove the frustration.
He started eyeballing our food with an expression that said, "Um excuse me!  Where is mine?" so we started him on some rice cereal and I'm afraid there will be no stopping him now.
All he needs are a pair of eyes and he is all smiles.

This is his usual pose.

He's a good napper.  Three naps during the day and sleeps all night but to eat once.  The only downfall to this is that he seems to think that he must be in his crib, swaddled in a mummy wrap.
This makes going out slightly difficult. 
Ah, well.  You give some, you take some:)

His Stats:
Height: 27.25in 97%
Weight: 14lbs 10oz 45%
Head Circumference: 41cm 20% 
(My tall skinny guy)

We love you TJ!
Thank you for coming to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment