Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gotta Love ER Runs

Just got back from the hospital.
I started bleeding tonight.
Not a good sign.
So I woke Targhee up at 2:30am to take me in and make sure everything was ok.
I haven't packed a bag or anything yet, so it was a little comical trying to think of everything I might need, and watching Targhee frantically put things together.
Guess I better prepare a bag.
Turns out my coughing probably has ripped a little bit of the uterine lining.
Targhee and I watched Psych on his phone while they monitored me:)
They kept me for about an hour then said I was free to go.
Frew!
Those things are always scary, especially when it's still so early.
Stay in there little guy.
Mom will try not to cough you out!

1 comment:

  1. We had to go in at 36 weeks b/c i fell out of the tub at 11pm. they kept us for 4 hours for monitoring, so i watched Friends re-runs. So i feel your pain. Very much not fun. Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out till Baby boy Cole arrives. Love You can't wait to meet him

    ReplyDelete