Monday, March 5, 2012

On My Due Date

I don't often read horoscopes.
Ok, let me rephrase that,
I never read horoscopes.

But for some reason at breakfast today I was perusing the newspaper and saw them so I read it.
I first read Targhee's:
"You can make it look easy today, whatever it is- but rest assured it will be something that you have been looking forward to doing."
It made me laugh, so I read mine:
"Forward motion is likely to cure what ails you today- and you'll realize that you've been preventing your own progress as of late."
LOL
Well, let's see.
Last night at 11pm, I asked Targhee to go for a walk.
Being the sweet man that he is, he acquiesced my request:)
We walked about 1.5 miles.
Probably more than I have walked in the last two months combined.
But still...no baby.
So I went outside today and raked leaves with my Mom for about an hour.
What's it gonna do, put me in labor?
Ha ha!
So, thus far, forward motion has done nothing but bring disappointment and sore muscles.
And to think, it's been me preventing my own progress all along!
Oh, bless your hearts horoscope writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment