Other than the regular aches, pains, and discomforts, I've been pretty oblivious to this pregnancy.
I was even asked the other day how many weeks I was and I honestly had no idea.
(Don't worry, I went straight home and checked my calendar:)
I guess that's really the way to go. It makes the time go by much faster.
BUT
The other day I did something that made me stop and go, "huh!"
I made and hung another stocking for our little guy.
I stared at the display for quite a while letting the idea sink in.
We are going to be a family of FOUR!
What on earth do I know about taking care of two kids?
My one wears me completely out as it is!
Time to prepare myself for another jump in the learning curve:)





You are so awesome and you will be an INCREDIBLE mother of two!! I can't wait to see the cuteness that will be your SON! Yay!
ReplyDeleteCool, you're having a boy! Congrats.
ReplyDelete