I can't believe how big my little girl is getting.
She's starting to feel more like a little person than a baby.
It's been a while since I've given her update so here we go.
Height: 31in (70%)
Weight: 23.2lbs (50%)
Head: 45.5 cm (45%)
- She can repeat any word she wants
- Anything she can put on her head is a "hat"
- Runs/trots everywhere, no walking
- LOVES to play outside
- When she hands something to you she says 'ta to' (thank you)
- She wants to put everything in YOUR mouth and then says, "Mmm" and licks her lips
- Takes a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon and still sleeps all night (seriously an angle baby when it comes to sleep and I promise I do not take that for granted:)
- She is silly and will do silly things to make you laugh
- Likes to dance to "ta ta" (Hakuna Matata) with Dad
- Still loves to read books
- Haven't found anything she won't eat yet
- Around 6:30pm is her grumpy hour, then it's time for a "show"
- drinks whole milk out of her sippy cup (they're cool now:)
- Such a "big helper" around the house
- Can point to every part of her body and does the motions to Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
- When you ask her how old she is she says, "one" and holds up her finger
- I don't know if I've mentioned before but she still sucks her left thumb
She has been such a fun addition to our family. Targhee adores her and I think she's pretty great myself:) I'm glad to be able to be a part of her life here on this earth.
I'm sorry that the pictures are not the greatest quality. Most of them were taken from my phone and she doesn't sit still for more than 2 seconds:)








She is so cute! I miss hanging out with her... we need to have girls night. I need to hear all her new tricks :-)
ReplyDeleteWow! Her learning curve must be like this....zoom!! :) Seriously though, she sounds like one smart cookie!
ReplyDelete