Leilani is in such a fun stage right now. We are having a blast watching her explore her world. She's starting to find her independence and is so smiley and happy all the time. We would like to freeze her just like this for a while. Here are some of the things about her...
Stands up to EVERYTHING





Speedy crawler. Blink and she's gone.
Sits up and plays. This is the first time I've seen her sit still since she was born.


Eats all purre foods, (except peas), and anything else Mom is willing to put in her mouth. Still no teeth yet, so I'm being a little careful. I'm amazed at how well she can gum things though.


Loves her bottle
Babbles. It's getting louder and louder every day.
Plays peek-a-boo


Weighs 14lbs 13 oz
Height 25 1/2 inches
Hums with me when I sing to her
Loves to play!

Play!!

PLAY!!!
We have had some wonderful moments with her these last few months. We started her on formula so Dad gets to feed her sometimes. He loves it because she just lays on his lap and now she's starting to let him cuddle her more, which he adores. One day when he got home from work, she got so excited she speed crawled over to him and gave him a big hug. I think he was almost in tears. We are so grateful for the joy she brings to our home.
We love you little bug!




No comments:
Post a Comment