Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Shack

When we first moved into our apartment I was quite discusted by this ugly old barn directly outside our front window. But, over the past 9 months, I must say that this little shack has grown on me. I am actually quite fond of it now and am thinking about taking some family photos infront of it sometime. It has a quaint appeal to it and is actually quite beautiful at sunset when the sun shines directly on it with shadows everywhere around it. I'm sorry I was so quick to judge, little shack.



1 comment:

  1. at least you got the pretty side of the barn infront of your apt. We had the side with all the holes in the walls and roof. but your right, it does grow on you, it always made me think of a wall in France or Italy waiting for the grapes or ivy to grow.

    ReplyDelete